Thursday, October 29, 2009

MySelf

I am Cha Jae Min from Financial Business Informatics(FBI). This is my 1st year in tp.

I like to play sports such as soccer, basketball and badminton. But i hardly play soccer and basketball but i play badminton twice a week. And i like to listening music. I like rock, metal and pop musics. My favorite singer is Muse, kety perry and some korean singers.

I like to play some computer games such as Dota and sudden attack. Usually i play dota with my friends. I am sure that you all know what is the game Dota about and is very famous. Sudden attact is one of Korean game but this game have internation server so i can play in Singapore. It is about shooting game and killing each other something like Counter Strike.

I normally hangout with my classmates and hostelmates at cineleisure and Plaza Singapura which is at orchard.

I like to watch drama and movies. I watch almost every Korean drama. Its really nice to watch and nice to killing time. And i like to watch movie too. I like to all sorts of movie.

1 comment: